It’s that time people – time to reveal my debut turn as the face of Diet Coke TV for Cork. I had a really great time covering the Get Glam event with Benefit Cosmetics at Mahon Point SC. I got my make-up did, watched a masterclass with Benefit supremo Mark (Jedward’s stylist, fact fans – as a closet Jedhead, I may have had a bit of a moment), drank a helluva lot of pop and texted in a lot of codes. Alas, I did not win anything (that might have been unethical) but my day was definitely prize enough.
This is the finished video – I love how slick it is. While the last three videos concentrated on the Get Glam make-up looks, in this video we learn about how to get the perfect base. Remember, without proper foundations the walls may slide, and so will your eyeshadow.
And also, because I love my readers like I love those Ferrero Rocher Easter Eggs, I have some Benefit goodies to bestow upon you. Yes, I said ‘bestow’. The prize is THAT grand.
- A bottle of Posietint
- They’re Real Mascara
- A sample of the new Oxegen Wow! Foundation
- Something About Sophia Fragrance
- A Creaseless Cream eyeshadow/liner in Samba-dy Loves Me (a nice golden fawn/toasty bronze colour)
You want to win? You have to be a reader of the blog and have an address in the Republic of Ireland. There are two ways to enter.
1. For facebook fans. Go to my facebook fan page and I shall explain all…
2. For twitter followers. You have to be a follower of @the_licentiate and tweet the following – I want to win Benefit goodies with @the_licentiate! http://thelicentiate.com/2012/04/11/getting-glam-benefit-giveaway
3. Leave a comment below – You can enter on both facebook or twitter if you like.
I will be picking a winner by random number generator in a week. Good luck!