Betty Jackson, Burberry, Christopher Kane, David Koma, Erdem, Fashion, Henry Holland, Jaeger, Jean Pierre Braganza, John Rocha, Jonathan Saunders, JW Anderson Woman, Krystof Strozyna, LFW, London, Louise Gray, Mary Katrantzou, On the runway, Paul Smith, Pringle, Saloni, thinking too much about stuff
Here’s another extra super-duper, handy-dandy guide to Fashion week. Last one was New York, Milan will be posted in a few days. Here’s some of my favourite looks, with a bit of trend prediction thrown in under the guise of journalistic integrity.
- Asymmetrical lapels – lapels as dresses, lapels as scarves, lapels as trousers. We’ll be wearing lapels as bikinis next – this can only be a good thing.
- Blue and green – the ultimate optical aquamarine colourpop.
- Heavy materials – I there’s something I love, it’s going out with he reassuring weight of a blanket around my shoulders (actually, that might be something I need to see a psychotherapist about).
- Sherlock Holmes coats – full length or cropped, as seen at Pringle. All I need now is a tweed hat and a pipe. I already have a sidekick called Dr. Watson.
- No… Can’t think of anything.